Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kreative Blogger award
What a surprise when I realized that one of my Creative Escape friends, Timi, nominated my blog for this award...so cool. Please take at peek at Timi's blog, My Pink Jubilee. Timi hosted a Circle Journal Swap for Creative Escape 2008 and I am looking forward to seeing this delightful gal from Texas once again at CE 2009.

Here are the rules :)
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.....thanks Timi!
2) Copy the Logo onto your blog....check
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Timi's blog
4) Share 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting: I just took my first golf lesson, my favorite TV series is "24" and I love movies. Enjoy traveling with DH, especially to the Carribean. I grew up in South America, I have a Master's degree in Counseling, and I have two grown children plus five beautiful grandkids.
5. Nominate 6 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to their blogs. kimi kreations, Blessed Beyond Belief, Liv, Oh Scrap (I will add two more )
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Check!

Enjoy....

Catherine

No comments: