Monday, March 8, 2010

Back from holiday...

A lovely time was had by all. Here we are, DH and me or is it I, at the top of the lift enjoying the amazing sunny day.
A little peek into the tiny hamlet of Panorama. A delightful place to visit. You can just barely see the hot pool on the left which came in so handy after a long day of skiing. We skied hard, ate gourmet meals, and played Scrabble with good friends...what could be nicer?
As fun as vacations are it is always wonderful to arrive back home and sleep in your own comfy bed, isn't it?
It is cloudy here today in the Pacific NW so I plan to get some serious crafting done. Am behind on several projects and swaps. Time to get serious :)
Have a wonderful day!
Catherine
PS
I have some fun projects and swaps to talk about...
Take a peek at my sidebar for some clues
More to be revealed over the next several days.

No comments: