Sunday, April 12, 2009

Au revoir mes amis....

Bon jour...I am excited to tell you all that today my husband and I are leaving for a month in Romania.

We are off to visit our son, Michael, and his family. We have not seen them in well over a year. So needless to say I am very excited about our upcoming visit. We will be staying with them and touring Romania together.



However, that means I must take a "mini vacation" from this blog while we are traveling. Don't worry, I shall return in early June. In the meantime I cordially invite you to take a peek at my first attempt at travel blogging. Please visit us at Posting From Afar

Not sure how successful I will be as I have never blogged while traveling, hmmm.



In the meantime don't forget to enjoy your {View}

See you soon, Catherine

No comments: