Friday, September 3, 2010

Au revoir, Hoşçakal, Yassas

We are are on our way...
Paris, Istanbul, Athens and Mykonos


Won't be taking my laptop on this trip but will have my iPhone and I found an interesting app called,
Pixel Pipe, which allows you to blog from your phone...LOL.  So if we are able to find Wi-Fi hot spots my plan is to pop in and say hello and give short travel updates.

My sweetie and I will travel together for two wonderful weeks, ending in Mykonos where I shall stay on for an additional week and attend, Cocoa Daisy's wonderful event with Ali Edwards, Jenni Bowlin, and Karen Russell.

See you all at the end of September if my blogging attempts fail...
Catherine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you safe & fabulous travels Catherine! Can't wait to see photos when you return!

Cindy Welch said...

see ya in Mykonos Roomie

Pamela Jane said...

Wishing you a fabulous trip with many exhilarating adventures -- and with your creatives muses!

Terri said...

I am so excited for you Catherine!
You are going to have so much fun!
I look forward to hearing about your wonderful trip when you return.
Hugs,
Terri

Rose Brier Studio said...

Have a wonderful trip Catherine. You will be such a super addition to Cocoa Daisy's wonderful event! Can't wait to see all your travel photos and insights!
xoxo ~Marilee