Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Sweet Cristina, of SweetPeaInk, is hosting a lovely vintage Christmas ephemera swap.  If you love vintage papers, labels, sheet music you might want to visit her lovely blog and sign up to play along.
.

The talented Amy Power has just released her newest edition of, inspired ideas, christmas edition.  I hope you will visit her blog, inspire co.  and take a peek at all of the holiday yumminess.  And if you look carefully you just might find  photos of two very special felt Christmas ornaments I made long ago,  on the "very favorite ornaments" page....

Thanks for sharing
My {View}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky am I that those two very special ornaments now hang on my tree every year! xoxo

Suz said...

I will miss you at Silver Bella. Hopefully next year. I will visit your lovely daughter's blog. I have a holiday jewelry show so I probably can't do it this year but I am sure it will be a wonderful swap and I want to keep my eye on it!!!
Hugs,
Suz