Monday, March 21, 2011

The finale...

And so we come to the end of our Flea Market adventure.  The third and final Match Box was created for my sweet daughter, Cristina...
I used a vintage patter instruction sheet to cover the outside of the box and applied some glitter for pop.


Vintage pattern tissue was used to create the rosette, with a vintage flower placed atop the tissue.
Three little pink buttons adorn the end of the box.


And finally, I stamped an old Tim Holtz design onto tissue paper and afixed it to the inside of the box

Thanks for spending some time with me today, hope you enjoyed, My {View}
Catherine

7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is so pretty.

lynmcf said...

I am assembling a Tim Holtz box and looking for small stuff to fit ... love your idea of stamping an image and fitting it into the box

Donna said...

Oh, your little match boxes are beautiful!

connie casement said...

oh.. I love it!

Suz said...

Beautiful, Catherine. I know Cristina will love it! It is so elegant!
XO,
Suz

Cindy Welch said...

So sweet and so creative

Anita Guthrie said...

That is simply adorable! You are so talented. :)