Friday, April 8, 2011

How to celebrate a birthday...



Pick up your iPhone, call sweet daughter, and invite her out to play.


Sign up for, The Heirloom Collection, Series VII..."Bon Voyage", so graciously offered by Carol Wingert

Carol is the most amazing, creative hostess and offered an event unlike any other I have attended.


Arrive Phoenix International Airport, rent car, and hit the road, it's time to "power shop"

Oh the treasures to be found...


Presents for Mama, handmade by daughter, sigh
A lovely day indeed, time for sleep, yawn

Part deux, soon to come, our wonderful day at Carol's home


I see skies of blue, and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

Catherine





10 comments:

Cindy Welch said...

Oh how sweet. Anytime you need a travel partner for adventure I'm your gal!!!!

Pamela Jane said...

Patiently waiting :) to hear about your fabulous weekend with Carol. Hope you know I was there in spirit, wishing I too could visit and craft with you.

Rose Brier Studio said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to celebrate. Looking forward to hearing & seeing more!
xo
~Marilee

Kimberlee said...

I'm totally envious. The end.

:D

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Well, it sounds like you girls KNOW how to celebrate a birthday! I'm feeling a need to make a trip to Melrose Vintage now...

Happy birthday, Catherine! xo

Sian said...

Happy Birthday! I bought a wonderful kit from Carol last year - I would love to meet her, what a treat!

Thanks for dropping by my blog Catherine

Mary Ellyn said...

Thanks for the link about the Copics - lots of good info!

Kateyed said...

She is beautiful. I remember seeing the two of you from afar two years ago at Silver Bella. You were charming!
Hugs,
Suz