Monday, January 23, 2012

Come fly with me...

At Silver Bella, 2009, I attended a Hodge Podge Journal workshop taught by Rebecca Sower but I never actually finished mine, nor did I know what I wanted to do with this little treasure,
until now...

Behold, my One Little Word Journal
It may hold one year or perhaps several, we shall see


Title page for 2012

My January 2012 self portrait
2011 OLW was Snapshot and I spent much time taking self portraits,
 it seemed like a wonderful way to honor last year's word


Inside page, behind self portrait,
Becoming acquainted with my "One Little Word"
How does it feel, how does it fit?

The journey begins...
Want to come along with me?
Pay a visit to Ali Edwads who is teaching a delightful class at BPS  

Can't wait to see what adventures are in store for me

XOXO

Catherine

3 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh, Catherine, I LOVE this!!! I'm a big fan of mini-books anyway, and to see this one done in your lovely style was a real treat. I hope you will share more as you add to it throughout the year. :o)

Vicki B said...

What I love about this is your self portrait. You looks so pretty.

Suz said...

I am so glad to see you back. You look terrific. We have sadness here. Jud is in the final stage of pancreatic cancer. His grandmother's both had it. We have been to many major medical centers but now we no more options. Love him dearly. It has been a wonderful marriage.
Hugs to you!
Suz