Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Potpourri...

pot·pour·ri  noun \ˌpō-p-ˈrē\
  : a miscellaneous collection:  hodgepodge:  odds and ends 
 
Today,  a little of this and a little of that...
Hipstamatic; Lens:  John S  Film:  Blanko  Flash: Cherry Shine

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you.  All they show is limitations.  Look with your understanding.  Find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.    Richard Bach

My sweeet charm from Lisa Leonard  arrived with my "One Little Word" for 2012
.........................................
Like many, I have the new iPhone 4s and am surprised and delighted with the camera quality. I also recently discovered a fun little book...
A guide to Mobile Creativity by Stephanie C. Roberts

I am now in the process of crafting my toolkit and experimenting with lots of different apps, LOL

 Taken with the  Instgram iPhone app
 Taken with  Hipstamatic iPhone app
Lens:  John S
Gilm: Kodot XGrizzled


My {View} from 10,000 feet high
Hipstamatic
Lens:  Buckhorst
Film:  Kodot XGrizzled

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land.Peter Pan
 
XOXO
 
Caherine

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I love these photos, Catherine! I have a new iPhone as well and one of the first things I did was to add Instagram to it. Haven't got Hipstamatic yet, but after seeing your photos I think I need that too. It's so much fun! Thanks for sharing your pix.

Terri said...

Wow! Your phones ability is phenomenal! Your artistic treatment of your images are fabulous!
How fun to play with a new creative toy : )
Hugs,
Terri