Friday, March 13, 2009



Am counting the hours until the Creative Escape Lottery...oh yeah!

I signed up about six months ago, the minute they opened up the link...lol. I have my fingers and toes crossed for extra good luck. I was lucky enough to attend last year, I guess they had around 10,ooo people in the lottery for 650 slots and I was amazed to have been picked. Please think good thoughts for me and I'll keep wishing as well.

This event is organized by Heidi Swapp and Bazzill Paper

August 27-29, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Bazzill Basics Paper and Heidi Swapp are joining together to host the fourth ultimate scrapbook indulgence… Creative Escape! This event features a weekend of pampering, decadent meals, clever ideas, uplifting inspiration, with some of the best scrapbooking teachers around!

On another note I have been trying to set up Yahoo Instant Messaging for my Blackberry...I know any 13 year old could do it but I am struggling. We will see if I am able to make this happen today. And I am also hearing all sorts of comments about Twitter, now what is that? Do you Twitter? My oh my it is hard to keep up....

Enjoy your View and have a wonderful day!

Catherine

No comments: