Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guess who just signed up for an Embroidery Swap...

I am one of the lucky gals to be attending Silver Bella 2009. This will be my first time and I am very excited. When I signed up little did I realized the amazing swaps we would have the opportunity to participate in. And I am talking high quality art here baby, oh my. I am happy to say that I was able to get into the "Embroidery Sampler" Swap, oh yeah. I used to do quite a bit of embroidery but over the years became side tracked and just somehow quit. But now am ready to bite the apple, thread my needle and begin...


Look at this lovely vintage pattern I found at Jafagirlart...She says this is a Supplement to Weldon's Ladies Journal No.688) and is guessing it's from the 30's/40's.

The anticipation.....hoop, thread, needle, scissors


Is this not just too wonderful...I luv pink, so sweet. Little Pink Studio
featured a lovely segment on her blog about vintage linens.


An original by Senta Plyer and a Baby Gardner Exclusive!


Beautiful vintage embroidery is in My {View} today, what is in yours?

Catherine

No comments: