Friday, October 23, 2009

Yesterday and Tomorrow...

Am continuing to enjoy the BPS class taught by Ali Edwards, Yesterday & Tomorrow.

This is part one of my Week Three layout assignment. We were to scrap six childhood memories within a two page format. I have finished my first page. This is turning out to be an amazing class filled with reflection and then the action of putting words to the photos. What fun I have had going through our old photo albums and looking at all the old photos, so many faded as the years have gone by. I am enjoying the simplicity of the layout design. Rather than lots of embellishments and fancy papers these layouts are simple with the focus being the photos + words. This is a project well worth my time and I believe will stand the test of time for my children and grandchildre. I hope they will know a little more about me and single moments from my life.

Enjoy your weekend...
Catherine

1 comment: