Monday, January 18, 2010

When I was just a little girl...

In November I signed up for Ali Edward's class, Yesterday & Tomorrow at Big Picture Scrapbooking. By week three I was heading off to Silver Bella and then the holiday season hit and I did not finish up my classes...LOL. However, now it is a new year and a new decade for that matter and I am back in class ready to finish up the assignment.

This is the second page of a two page LO depicting some of my cherished childhood memories. I posted the first page awhile back. Truly enjoyed this assignment and the reflection of some of the wonderful moments of my childhood :)

Wishing you a creative Monday

Catherine

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great pictures and journaling! I was going to Ali's class and didn't make it happen...maybe next time!