Monday, April 19, 2010

life.

n. animate existence; vitality; union of soul and body; period between birth and death; an essential to the maintenance of life; the story of life.

Today, morning... I begin.

Yes, it's time, Ali Edward's is beginning her "Week In The Life" project and I am going to play along. Actually my sweet hubby is also joining in as well  :)
This is a wonderful opportunity to capture and document your story with words and pictures.  I would so love to know more about my parent's daily lives.  How did my mother spend her day?  What filled her hours?  What did she feel?  And so I think this project is indeed worth the effort, to take the time, and capture one week in our life. 

Hey, I have a great idea, why don't you pop over and visit Ali's blog get the specifics for the project and join me in this endeavor.  Come on you can do it....

XOXO
Catherine

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

Beautiful photo. I admire that you can start the project. I believe next year I am going to try and do the entire year.