Thursday, February 4, 2010

Someone should have stopped me...

ROFLOL...
I continue with Ali Edward's class, Yesterday & Tommorow, with the week six assignment focusing on documenting "change". So with change in mind I began browsing through our old photo albums and could not help but notice all the crazy hairdo's I had. Oh fashion how cruel thou art...
This is the first page of a two page scrapbook layout. Just check out these crazy styles: my shag, teased helmet hair, oh yes, big hair as well and how about the hippie chick with the round sunglasses and hat. My oh my, what was I thinking. Not sure this is the change Ali was referencing in her class but I have had fun making this silly page.

Do you have photos of you over the years with different hair styles? Would luv to see them :)

Enjoy the {View}
Catherine

7 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I was just thinking about past hairstyles after another blog friend posted a picture of her current do. Your page is so much fun! :o)

Terri said...

I think this is a great page to show change!

Pamela Jane said...

Sheesh, I had those same sunglasses! Your smile made all those crazy styles look good!

Sian said...

This is a wonderful page. I love it! I see that Ali will be offering this class again next year; and it really looks like my knid of thing. I'll have to look out for it. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Much appreciated :)

Cindy Welch said...

Love the layout. What kind of scanner do you use? I am going to buy me a new one.

Cristina-Sweet Pea Ink said...

this is awesome mama! will have to do this for me...
xoxo

Deborah said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for sharing.