Friday, February 26, 2010

Swish....

Won't be blogging for awhile as I am heading out on a ski vaction. Will not have much access to a computer and hey, I'll be out on the slopes. All packed and ready to go. How do you like my ski ensemble? Can you even imagine skiing in that attire? Oh my!


Off to Panorama we go...and NO I will not be heliskiing, lol, just a little peek into my fantasy life :)

Ahhh, yes, hot coffee

See you in soon, a little over a week, home in time for the oscars.


XOXO

Catherine


4 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

You lucky girl! Have a fabulous time!!! :o)

Connie K. said...

Catherine,
Thank you for your sweet comment about my son..Murphy..he has working for a long to reach his goals..of course alot of hard work and talent helped him along the way..
I am enjoying your new sewing project..keep up the good work!

Cindy Welch said...

Have a fun time

Terri said...

I am wishing you great fun and safe return!